Our Core Values
From the smallest decisions to the largest projects, the Projections team is guided by our Value and Purpose statements. See why embracing these principles means helping our clients achieve their employee communication goals:
Corporate Values - Who and What We Are
- We are ethical and honest in all that we do, and value above all else the confidence our clients place in us. We look to inspire trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
- We thrive on never standing still, and value creativity and ingenuity. We seek innovations and ideas that make things better. We anticipate market trends and move quickly to embrace them. We are not afraid to take informed, responsible risk.
- We are passionate about winning and about our resources and people. We believe the fun is in the work. Our passion extends to connecting with our clients’ needs and ultimate objectives.
- We strive to attract, develop and retain the best talent for our business. We challenge our people to take ownership of their domain, to demonstrate a "can-do" attitude, lead when necessary, and always foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
Corporate Purpose - Why we Exist
- Revolutionize the way companies connect with their employees.
- To offer companies trusted, innovative, comprehensive, employee communication resources that keep them union-free while inspiring and motivating their employees.
- To empower companies to connect with employees, remain union free and build the strongest workforce in their industry.
- Provide the best communication resources, designed specifically to improve the employer-employee relationship, thereby persuading employees to operate union free; and in doing so, help those companies provide stakeholders a superior rate of return.
the Projections Team
about the Technology we use
a Resource Guide and Virtual Tour Demo